Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July 16 - All Good Things Come to An End

This is the last day in Big Sky country and probably my last blog entry until I return to WV. Today was an errand day and an exercise day. We all pitched in to wash windows and clean the bathrooms, did laundry, worked on the hot tub lid, and mundane stuff like that. Thundershowers and flat tires on the remaining bike cut my mini-triathlon (swim, run, bike) into a biathlon (swim, run). I'm making Jim's famous black bear burritos for dinner tonight so it seems only appropriate that I share one more version of my picture of the fine black bear we saw in Yellowstone...


I plan to head out tomorrow morning and do a couple days of exploring on my own before heading east in earnest. I'm planning to eat breakfast at Huckleberry Cafe to stoke up with some gourmet breakfast food. By the way, the Town Centre of Big Sky has many more restaurants now for those who have been here before. A new chinese place, a cafe, a Choppers grill, Lotus Pad (thai), and several others. So for apres ski, etc., there are many choices, which is a nice improvement. We are working hard to get Big Sky Dream back on the rental market, so all you readers out there, tell your friends to contact Kevin or me and we'll check availability.

All the best, Jim

No comments: